Thread: Botlending Renaissance

Default Botlending Renaissance

Purpose/Description:

* Bringing back activity in "botlending trusted channels" project
    * Establishing cooperation between present active: members, ex-members, volunteers and getting everyone involved.
    * Opening up some projects (see below more)
    * ... (more to be thought of)

Projects to be opened:

* TCL Development of a&a light - aqwzsx
    * TCL support and other Development - arcade, StarteR2, _MaDaLiN_ ...
    * Botlending on IRC - Alexik
    * Join Botlending - Erised

Projects to be abandoned (not that they were alive anyways):

* Botlending Translate
    * Botlending Leagues (see below more)

Method:

* Creating brainstorming sessions in which people will expose their opinions relative to the above mentioned purposes and open/closed project
    * Assigning work to people
    * Making sure everyone is involved only in his jurisdiction (just like Adam Smith proposed).
    * Recreating the "accepted" "pending" "pre-checking" stages of the approval system. We do not have the competition nor the manpower to keep the Leagues in place. (It will take months and months of hard work before we can claim someone to be League 1, and until then, back to basics).
    * Integrating ChanRank into Botlending Trusted Channels.

Available Manpower:

* StarteR2
    * arcade
    * Erised
    * Alexik
    * aqwzsx (maybe)
    * _MaDaLiN_
    * others that I might have forgotten or simply did not know that you are available.
    Last edited by AdrianK; 01-05-2010 at 20:42.

Intrun post precedent intre a mele doua posturi real dog a postat, si mai jos urma raspuns pentru el. dar se vede ca el nu are destule coaie sa lese in scris ce a spus. lasa ca te ajut frate:

Hello after a long long time. As I've been notice, you wrote this thread in English, so I'll do my best to respond in that language.
    First of all, I don't know why did you wrote my nickname into some projects that even them I probably will not allow to become a part of botlending. Botlending its another think... just like ChanRank is.
    Second.. the IRC is dying and help channels are dying first. Some days ago I've been checked some channels that I've remembered to be in the very top of botlending and guess what?.. almost all of them aren't anymore. The very good botlending members are gone.. the actual botlending channels are poor in scripting, ideas and the most important thing that I want to underline is that are very poor in personality. Now nobody wants to work hard anymore to arrive to top with a channel that has 2 months of life and probably will have another 2 months till his death.
    There are too many lame botlending channels which will kick your ass if you want to put some restrictions to select the best channels from the worst and.. its not worth to work for.. nothing .
    You've said that botlending needs to eliminate the leagues but if you do that.. what satisfaction do you want to give at the botlending owners with BotLending? A better eggdrop script? I'll tell you.. if botlending will become like aqwzsx wanted in the past (something private) ... then it will die again.. and probably forever because there will be some smartass that will want to quit from this project and then will put the entire archive on the web..and guess what?.. botlending isn't a private project anymore

As I've said.. when I wanted to help botlending.... nobody let me to do that.. now it's too late.. cause I don't believe anymore in Botlending or eggdrop lending channels, but I believe a lot into my new Project ChanRank.
    If botlending will raise up .. and want chanranks help with some stats.. I agree to link my hub bot to yours and give all stats that you want regarding all botlending channels.
    Good luck and keep in touch
    Ma iertati, am vorbit cu madalin mai demult si eram sub impresia ca e okay sa integram asta. Daca tu cel care nu face nimic nu esti deacord, ma ierti, te scot imediat.
    Last edited by AdrianK; 01-05-2010 at 21:56.

Administrator

aka aqwzsx

Blog Entries

Here @ http://forum.bots.land/project.php?projectid=1 & http://forum.bots.land/project.php?projectid=2 you are welcome to suggest, report, help & implement. Everything is very much appreciated.

Thank you :)

Quote Originally Posted by UniversaliA View Post
    Here @ http://forum.bots.land/project.php?projectid=1 & http://forum.bots.land/project.php?projectid=2 you are welcome to suggest, report, help & implement. Everything is very much appreciated.

Thank you :)
    Hit me with your rhythm stick :))
    Best regards,
    Erised

Thread Information